Saturday, May 26, 2012

Just Call Me "Bella's Mom"

     Isabella turned 5 on April 27th. FIVE!!! I can hardly believe how seriously fast time is just flying by. I swear it  really does feel like just yesterday she was born. How did she go from this teeny, tiny little baby to a walking, talking five year old with opinions and this amazing little personality? I mean she is just days away from finishing preschool and then will officially be ready for kindergarten! It's baffling. 
The big 5 year old!!!
     Everyone (family, friends and total strangers) tells you that it goes by fast, to cherish every moment. You listen to them and think "yeah yeah" but seriously it is so very true. It feel's like a blink of an eye. So ..... who is Isabella at 5? Let me tell you about some of the things she likes:

 Food: PASTA!!! (in fact anything carbs + cheese pretty much works for her!)
Treat: Ice cream at Mitchell's or Menchies (with Sprinkles of course)
 Colors: pink and purple
Clothes: dresses, dresses and more dresses!!! She will wear a skirt and pants/shorts but only if we beg and plead! LOL - the best part is she is equally happy doing girlie things as well as playing sports. It is NOT unusual to find her in a pretty dress outside playing catch with Daddy or Grandpa. 
 TV Shows: Fresh Beat Band, Phineus & Ferb and Fairly Odd Parents.
 Toys: Baby Lucia (baby doll she got for Christmas), Barbies and the game "Headbandz"
 To do: play games on the computer, play on her swingset, ride her bike from Grandma and Grandpa and do arts and crafts.
 Music: Isabella LOVES music. She loves to sing and dance ALL the time and she loves playing the drums. She has a drumset she got from Santa a few Christmas' ago and she loves the real bongos she got from Aunt Traci!!! 
Friends: Amina, Kareem, Jenna & Madison.

     Isabella is such a sweet and loving little girl. She is definitely a "Mama's girl" and always wants to be where ever I go. ( which I love....MOST of the time!) She is a lot like me in that she is very dramatic(that girl can turn on the tears in a heartbeat.),  talks a LOT, gets a little OVER dramatic anytime she gets a boo boo and is almost always singing or dancing. She is also a LOT like her Daddy. She can go from happy one second to super mad the next, her facial expressions do NOT hide her emotions - when she is annoyed, you know it - she loves movies and baseball, she likes to play pranks on people and she is picky eater!
My Lovely Girl!
     I love that I get to be her Mom. How lucky and blessed am I?? She is really just so much fun and so smart. She knows exactly how to make me smile (and how to push my buttons). She is all I could have ever hoped for and dreamed of for a daughter. And, as much as I wish I could keep her little forever, I really do just love watching her grow and change. I am so proud of the little lady she is becoming. Being her Mom pretty much just ROCKS!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment