Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"FUN" - with super glue

Okay, so sometimes I do some REALLY stupid things. Like yesterday for example. Wait for it.....wait for it....I SUPER-GLUED A SIGN TO MY FINGER.............YES!! You read that correctly. I can't even make that up. I was at work, checking some signs to replace/repair them and I found a few that needed some minor gluing to keep the edges from curling up. Super Glue to the rescue, right? Wrong. While the glue totally failed at holding the corner of the signs in place, it TOTALLY worked on gluing one of said signs directly to my index finger. Oh joy. But no worries, I played it cooooooool. I walked down to my office very nonchalantly, making it look like I was just holding the sign, closed the door to the office and THEN freaked out! (but only for a few minutes) Thankfully we had alcohol wipes and nail polish remover in the office so, crisis averted. Whew!!!! Stupid? YES! Embarrassing? Absolutely! BUT, I learned a very valuable lesson. Super glue - NOT so "super". I will be steering clear of that evil stuff from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment